My Blog List

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday!!

As most of you, I look forward to Saturday.  I put in about 11 hours each day at school, and then I come home and put in about another hour or two.  By Friday evening, I'm fried.  But, I'm also a mom, and I have to schlepp my 15 year old here and there.  So, I drink lots of tea and coffee at night so that I don't fall asleep while I'm driving. 

This morning, I got up around 7:30 a.m. and ran on the treadmill again.  I'm determined to be able to run a 5K by May.  Also, I want to sign up for the 3 day walk to help end breast cancer.  I just want to mooove! 

Finally, I'm getting back into knitting again.  I love the feeling I get when I've completed a project.  I also like the challenge of a difficult pattern.  So, I'll take pictures of my latest completed hats.  Then, I'll post them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment