My Blog List

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hats!

This week, I finished 2 hats.  Last night I even worked on one while sick in bed.  Here are the pics. (Notice the strings.....I haven't gotten rid of them yet!)


This is the one that I was working on last Monday!

This is the one I completed last night.

What I like about the second hat is that it has a hem inside that I knitted while I was completing the hat.  One of my students asked what did I do with the hats I make.  I told her that I give them away as gifts.

2 comments:

  1. Any chance you can ship one of those adorable hats to Bahrain?! I love them both. :-) PS. Thank you for being my cheerleader. Trust me when I say I'm going to need it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You give me the address and pick out the colors and I'll knit a hat for your Artist and Athlete! They should each pick out 2 colors, one dark (the background) and one light (the accent color). That way, I can make it to fit what they like. And, I love to knit so I do this as a gift.

    On the weight loss note, I've begun the C25K (Couch to 5 K) program. This is my second week of it. I feel that it is really helping me to be able to run longer distances. I also take the time to watch what I eat.
    Jennifer Hudson is my heroine.

    ReplyDelete