I haven't posted in a long time, so I should say that all has been pretty hectic. School's out (yay!!). But with that comes my summertime responsibilities:
1. I've taught a week-long workshop.s,
2. I've got two days of summer work with the sixth grade science teachers.
3. I've two days of summer work with the 7th grade science teachers.
4. I've still got to teach a week-long workshop in August.
5. I've got to schlepp my daughter to her summertime activities.
6. I've got to clean out the science workroom... I started today. Got lots more to do.
7. Somehow I've got to fit a visit to CA to see my mom.
After all of this, I've got to start putting my room together. Oh, and I forgot to mention, there's less of me to love. Yes, I've continued my weight-loss journey. I've lost a total of 46 pounds and look forward to losing 4 more pounds for a total of 50. Now, that's not all I intend to lose, but it is a major milestone. I've increased the distance that I walk each time. I walk for at least 90 minutes and I walk all over our town. Up and down hills, around the track, or just in my neighborhood... it doesn't matter. I do Zumba and take a Spinning Class. Both are intense.
I hope I don't take a long hiatus again. I hope to continue to share this journey called life.