My Blog List

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Everything's Still Standing

So, after the fiasco last week with the boiled eggs, my husband reminded me today that boiled eggs are done after 6 minutes of boiling.  If looks could kill, he'd be......let's just say, I would feel a whole lot of justification.  This week has been a typical week for me.  Lot's of work and lot's of afterschool stuff.  That's a typical life of a teacher.  I also observed a prospective teacher.  I really wanted him to do well as he taught the class.  It remains to be seen if he is the best candidate.  Then on Thursday, I arranged for my students to make Teddy Bears for the local hospital.  Truly, a busy day.  Oh, I continue to lose weight.  I'm now down 37.6 pounds, with 42.4 pounds to go!  Weight Watchers isn't so much a diet as a change in lifestyle.  I'm more active.  I've done a 5K, I walk do Zumba, and I walk at least one hour on the treadmill.  I'm not focusing on how long it will take to lose the weight.  Instead, I'm focusing on becoming fit.  Jennifer Hudson is my inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment