My Blog List

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Every Sunday

Every Sunday is weigh in day.  So, I get up and do at least 90 minutes on the treadmill before heading off to my weekly meeting.  I wear the same thing each Sunday.  And so far, so good.  I was down .8 pounds.  All together, I've lost 38.4 pounds.  I'm 1.6 pounds from my half-way point.  What I've done that has helped me stick to my new lifestyle is that I exercise.  Yesterday, I did 90 minutes on the treadmill and 70 minutes of Zumba.  Friday I did an hour of yoga and 60 minutes of Zumba.  The benefits of all of this exercise is that I now almost run up the stairs at school.  I don't notice the aches and pains in my knees as much.  By November, I hope to be at my goal weight----134 pounds.  After that, I hope to continue to exercise and watch my portions.

No comments:

Post a Comment