My Blog List

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sick: Day 2

So, I've been sick.  It's such a yucky feeling.  And to top it off, because I'm a teacher, I had to make sure there were sub plans in place.  So, at 6 am, I went to school to prepare for my substitute teacher.  I also had to run off papers for the students.  This is why I hate missing school.  Normally, I would go to school sick.  But not anymore.  I have over 170+ sick days saved up.  That's almost a whole school year.  I hope to save as many sick days that I can for the next year. 

Oops, I digressed too much.  I almost went off on a tangent about saving sick days....Now back to the subject at hand.  It is far easier for me to teach sick, than to take a sick day.  However, there are times the body does not cooperate and you have to take a sick day. 

The good news is that I will be going back to school tomorrow.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment