My Blog List

Monday, May 16, 2011

Hello Blogger World

After much time as a lurker, I've decided to join the blogging world.  I don't really anticipate anyone actually read what I think is important in my life.  But, I do hope that this becomes a place where I can vent. 

Let me introduce myself.  First of all, I'm a mom, wife, daughter, teacher....well you get the picture.  In the past year and a half, I've gotten my Masters in Education degree and was named department chair for my subject at my school.  I've put on a lot of weight (hence the name Losing it in Massachustts-----I forgot to put in the e, and you know what, it is sooooo me to do that!) and have been on the Weight Watchers Plan for the last 4 months.  During that time I've lost 33 pounds and have 47 pounds left to lose.  Now you get it.....I am "losing it" in Massachusetts (spelled correctly).

I also like to read, knit, crochet, and exercise.  I like to make things and my students ask me who I'm making it for.....I usually don't have a recipient.  However, after making 10 hats this year, I plan to give it to a charity organization that clothes the homeless during our unbearable winters.  Here are a few pictures taken from my house of how crazy winters can be here.


I look forward to blogging!  I will even share my talent and offer it to you all as a gift.  I love giving gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment