My Blog List

Sunday, April 22, 2012

More on Weight Loss

As of today, I've lost 63 pounds.  I am also training to run my first 5K in June.  Then, in July, I will run a 5K that looks like it will be a lot of fun.  Called the Color Run, runners wear a white shirt and shorts.  Every kilometer, runners are sprayed with bright colors.  After 5 kilometers, your shirt is bright colored....and you're brightly colored too.  And in August, my daughter and I are planning to do a team triathlon.  She is going to swim the swimming leg of the triathlon.  I'm going to do the bicycle and running portion of the triathlon. 

Finally, my new exercise passion is spinning.  It kicks my butt, but I LOVE IT!! 
 This picture of a person after spinning gives you an idea how you feel after the class.  I'm usually soaking wet and usually consume at least 2 bottles of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment